Therapeutic Thai Massage & Meridians
Understanding the benefits and theory of the Sen lines.
- How to locate the Sen.
- The difference between Sen and nerves.
- Intensive bodywork for healing.
- Acupressure points according to Royal Thai Massage.
- Release of tension and pain and use of compression.
- The study of common body issues or problems.
- Recommended movements and contraindications for different kinds of pain in the body: treatments for feet, knees, legs, back, shoulders, arms.
- Release pain caused by nerves pinched or compressed at joints or by muscles.
Recommendation from one of our teachers.
10 days / 60 hours, Baht 17,000.-
Dates of the next courses:
- 9 to 20 September 2019
- 2 to 13 March 2020
- 20 to 31 July 2020
- 7 to 18 September 2020