Therapeutic Thai Massage & Meridians
Understanding the benefits and theory of the Sen lines.
- How to locate the Sen.
- The difference between Sen and nerves.
- Intensive bodywork for healing.
- Acupressure points according to Royal Thai Massage.
- Release of tension and pain and use of compression.
- The study of common body issues or problems.
- Recommended movements and contraindications for different kinds of pain in the body: treatments for feet, knees, legs, back, shoulders, arms.
- Release pain caused by nerves pinched or compressed at joints or by muscles.
Recommendation from one of our teachers.
10 days / 60 hours, Baht 17,000.-
- 7 to 18 September 2020
- 1 to 12 March 2021
- 19 to 30 July 2021
- 6 to 17 September 2021