Fieldwork: Applied Thai Massage in real conditions
This course allows the student to practice his or her acquired skills in a practical environment.
During this course, you will learn how to make clear judgments of pace and structure, which energy lines to emphasise and which stretches are required. Learn how to alleviate pain during the massage, see how you can change restricted movement of a joint, and assist in lightening emotional issues. Learn to start to diagnose problems by observing body language.
The sequence taught in the beginner’s course is effective for working on healthy people relaxation, but often, come massage because they want to address a specific problem.
A very good introduction to professional work.
- Meet clients and through an interpreter, find out about the clients' issues.
- Together with the teacher, discuss each client and what is the best way to approach this treatment.
- Complete a two-hour massage under teacher supervision. Via our interpreter, talk to the client to see how they felt about the treatment.
- Break for lunch.
- At Sunshine Massage School, we will review each massage with the teacher recommending changes and introducing new techniques.
Prerequisite: Recommendation from one of our teachers.
5 days / 30 CE Hours Price Baht 10,000.-
including 1 set massage pants shirt
- 11 to 15 November 2019
- 23 to 27 December 2019
- 24 to 28 February 2020
- 30 March to 3 April 2020
- 15 to 19 June 2020
- 13 to 17 July 2020
- 31 August to 4 September 2020
- 12 to 16 October 2020
- 9 to 13 November 2020
- 28 Dec. 2020 to 1 Jan. 2021