Fieldwork: Applied Thai Massage in real conditions
This course allows the student to practice his or her acquired skills in a practical environment.
During this course, you will learn how to make clear judgments of pace and structure, which energy lines to emphasise and which stretches are required. Learn how to alleviate pain during the massage, see how you can change restricted movement of a joint, and assist in lightening emotional issues. Learn to start to diagnose problems by observing body language.
The sequence taught in the beginner’s course is effective for working on healthy people relaxation, but often, people come massage because they want to address a specific problem.
Next: 6 to 10 November 2023
A very good introduction to professional work.
- Meet clients and through an interpreter, find out about the clients' issues.
- Together with the teacher, discuss each client and what is the best way to approach this treatment.
- Complete a two-hour massage under teacher supervision. Via our interpreter, talk to the client to see how they felt about the treatment.
- Break for lunch.
- Afternoon, we will review each massage with the teacher recommending changes and introducing new techniques.
- Return to the school by 16:30 h.
5 days / 30 CE Hours,
Baht 10,000.- (approx. EUR 275.-, US$ 297.-)
including 1 set of Sunshine's massage pants & shirt
- 6 to 10 Nov. 2023
- 25 to 29 Dec. 2023
- 19 to 23 Feb. 2024
- 25 to 29 March 2024
- 6 to 10 May 2024
- 17 to 21 June 2024
- 15 to 19 July 2024
- 29 Jul to 2 Aug 2024
- 26 to 30 Aug 2024
- 7 to 11 Oct 2024
- 4 to 8 Nov 2024
- 23 to 27 Dec 2024