Advanced Thai Massage: Side Position ( 5 days )
Developing techniques and whole body massage in the side position.
Next class : 25 to 29 September 2023
This course is designed to help you develop specific techniques and a whole body massage in the side position.
This approach is relevant to massage people with back pain and/or pregnant women.
As your practice of Traditional Thai Massage develops, you come to realize that an important proportion of your clients come for relief of back pain or emotional issues. Working from the side position also allows recipients to turn inwards, toward themselves, allowing the masseuse to gently facilitate the healing of emotional and physical blocks.
With pregnancy and back problems, it is often too painful to lie in the supine or prone position, but from the side position, you can still offer a complete Thai Massage treatment.
- Thai Yoga Massage for pregnant women.
- How to relieve back pain, both chronic and acute.
- Assisting people in an emotional state and those who have difficulty connecting with themselves.
- Whole body Thai Yoga Massage in the Side Position.
Everyone with a background in Thai massage is welcome.
5 days / 30 CE Hours, Baht 8’500.- ( approx. EUR 234.- , US$ 253.-)
- 25 to 29 Sept. 2023
- 23 to 27 Oct. 2023
- 11 to 15 Dec. 2023
- 5 Feb 2024 to 9 Feb 2024
- 11 Mar 2024 to 15 Mar 2024
- 22 Apr 2024 to 26 Apr 2024
- 3 Jun 2024 to 7 Jun 2024
- 1 Jul 2024 to 5 Jul 2024
- 15 Jul 2024 to 19 Jul 2024
- 12 Aug 2024 to 16 Aug 2024
- 23 Sep 2024 to 27 Sep 2024
- 21 Oct 2024 to 25 Oct 2024
- 9 Dec 2024 to 13 Dec 2024
This Side Position course is often taken with the Advanced & Stretches.
It is conveniently scheduled the following week: