Advanced courses in Traditional Thai Massage
Beyond the beginners course
Sunshine Massage School in Chiang Mai is famous for the quality of its Thai Yoga Massage Beginner's course. This is the foundation for further studies and also a perquisite for the Advanced Thai Massage courses proposed on this site.
Advanced Thai Massage courses
Customised programs for extended and intensive Thai Massage studies are available:
We understand that students coming to Sunshine Massage School are here for serious studies. Often students have a limited amount of time in Chiang Mai and would like to maximize their study by combining courses into one longer, more comprehensive program.
Each of our courses can be taken individually, or as part of a larger curriculum comprised of multiple courses.
Among many interesting courses this year, we suggest:
Therapeutic Thai Massage
Understanding the benefits and theory of the Sen lines.
- How to locate the Sen.
- The difference between Sen and nerves.
- Intensive bodywork for healing.
- Acupressure points according to Royal Thai Massage.
- Release of tension and pain and use of compression.
- The study of common body issues or problems.
- Recommended movements and contraindications for different kinds of pain in the body: treatments for feet, knees, legs, back, shoulders, arms.
- Release pain caused by nerves pinched or compressed at joints or by muscles.
Thai Acupressure for orthopedic Disorders
Traditional Thai point combinations
This course with Noam proposes you a rich collection of treatment protocols for orthopaedic disorders of both the lower and upper part of the body.
- Middle back disorders - 3 treatment protocols
- Low back disorders - 7 treatment protocols
- Hip disorders - 2 treatment protocols
- Leg disorders - 4 treatment protocols
- Knee disorders - 3 treatment protocols
- Ankle sprains - 4 treatment protocols
- Foot disorders - 2 treatment protocols
- Toe sprains - 5 treatment protocols
- Headaches - 4 treatment protocols
- Face disorders - 2 treatment protocols
- Neck disorders - 4 treatment protocols
- Shoulder disorders - 6 treatment protocols
- Arm disorders - 4 treatment protocols
- Elbow disorders - 3 treatment protocols
- Wrist disorders - 4 treatment protocols
- Finger sprains - 5 treatment protocols
Massage related Workshops for advanced practitioners
These workshops are not entirely based in Thai massage but are intended to deepen your practice.
We are happy to offer these workshops, dedicated to bodyworkers and massage therapist.
We all feel the need for support, discipline and practice at times. We know that to promote a holistic approach to healing, we need to take care of ourselves in the same way that we help our clients to care for themselves. One important way to do this is to keep on learning new things.
For your convenience we have regrouped, in a dedicated website, the workshops that are NOT Thai traditional massage but still facilitated by Sunshine Massage School.
Please click the link below to continue to the website of our
Sunshine Massage School
Feel free to share this site on your favorite social network
click the orange " + " below.