This massage course bridges the gap between student and practitioner
This course allows the student to start to use his or her acquired skills in a practical environment.
The sequence taught in the beginner’s course is effective for working on healthy young people for relaxation, but most clients come for massage because of pain.
During this course, you will learn how to make clear judgments of pace, structure, which energy lines to emphasise and which stretches are required. Learn how to alleviate pain during the massage, see how you can change restricted movement of a joint, and assist in lightening emotional issues. Learn to start to diagnose problems by observing body language. You will also learn some protection techniques so that you can maintain your own healthy energy body.
- Depart from school at 09:00 h in our uniforms to visit sites in Chiang Mai.
- Meet clients and through an interpreter find out about the clients issues.
- Together with the teacher, discuss each client and what is the best way to approach this treatment.
- Complete a two-hour massage under teacher supervision. Via our interpreter talk to the client to see how they felt about the treatment.
- Break for lunch.
- At Sunshine Massage School, we will review each massage with the teacher recommending changes and learn new techniques.