Advanced Thai Massage with the Feet
Protect your wrists and save energy in your practice
In this course with Ralf Marzen you will learn how to give a complete Thai Massage using only your feet.
Using your feet in Thai Massage has many benefits for both giver and receiver. Incorporating this new way of working into your massages will make a big difference to your practice.
We will cover the general principles and body mechanics of this working style as well as a multitude of effective and creative techniques.
In this course you will learn how to
- Protect your wrists and shoulders from overuse or injury and last longer as a therapist
- Give deep pressure for big or strong clients without straining yourself
- Focus on strong grounding for both yourself and your client during a treatment
- Work with less 'doing' and effort in your practice
- Release subtle energies so that your own system stays clear during and after a treatment
- Work with more creativity and full embodiment
Everyone with a background in Thai massage is welcome.
5 days / 30 CE Hours – Baht 12’500.-
- 20 to 24 January 2020